Welcome to Wearables.ca. 1989 - 2017. 28 Years of Service
Established in 1989 as a division of SQP Enterprises Inc. we have been decorating all types of wearables and accessories for customers across Canada. Here at Wearables.ca we bring you a great selection of product. Customize it with your logo and use it for your promotional, event, team or corporate needs. Check out samples of our work here.
Why choose Wearables.ca?
- 25 plus Years of experience putting logos on all kinds of clothing and accessories.
- 100% Canadian owned and operated.
- Great selection and personal customer service.
- Simplicity. We made it as simple as we could. All pricing is shown, decoration is always included.
- Price and Quality. Compare. Our pricing is super competitive and we stand by our quality 100%.
- Low 12 piece minimum. Need less? Contact us and we will price it for you.
- Presentation. We fold and bag all garments for presentation and distribution to make you look good.
- Need it in a Big Rush? Ask us. If we can and only if we can, we will take your order and accommodate your needs.
How we keep it simple.
- The pricing always includes decoration, one chest size application. No hidden charges.
- Need another chest size logo on your goods? Add $ 3.50 each.
- Names or numbers add $ 7.50 per item.
- Need XXL and bigger? Surcharges apply to some styles for XXL and larger. Contact us for confirmation.
- All inquiries are at no obligation. Payment is expected only after your order has been discussed and confirmed.
- By Email.email@example.com
- By Phone : 905-428-9846
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Saturday by appointment.
- By Foot : 220 Clements Road West, Unit 12, Ajax, Ontario. L1S3K5.
What we offer.
- Top quality wearables and accessories decorated with your logo.
- Great selection. If you don't find what you want here contact us and we will source alternatives for you.
Use the Search option.
- At the right of the screen towards the top is the search nav with the green arrow. The fastest way to find stuff is to enter your search word and click GO.
- The 1-2-3-search can be used to narrow down the results by category, color, or price.
- If you don't find what you want here contact us and we will source it for you.
- Use the email link at the top right to email us your logo or attach the art when you submit your shopping cart.
- We can use most art file types. JPEG, GIFF, BMP, PDF, AI, CDR etc.
- One of our customer reps will contact you with our evaluation. We commonly make recommendations noting where changes and adjustments will improve the visual impact of your logo when it is embroidered.
How to order.
- You can add items to your cart from each page you are browsing.
- Send your order with the shopping cart. Include your artwork at checkout.
- You will not be asked for payment here. We will evaluate your logo and contact you to confirm your order details including logo placement, thread colors and shipping method.
- You may also email directly with your product inquiry. Again you will be contacted by one of our dedicated customer service reps to help you get the product you need and iron out the details.
- Now once the details are confirmed and shipping destination and method confirmed we will email you an order summary with totals. We follow this with a PayPal money request to your email address.
How to pay.
- We accept most major credit cards. We do not store your credit card information.
- You may alternatively want to send us an Interac E-Transfer for convenience.
- We will immediately acknowledge your payment and proceed to the final steps of your wearables order.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Approval, Embroidery and Quality Control.
- When the embroidery file is created you will receive by email a proof showing your logo layout and indicating thread color, placement and logo size.
- With your approval the production order moves into the embroidery queue and will be processed and shipped to you as agreed. Our embroidery process has four distinct Quality Control steps.
- First we create a formal production job card. This is used throughout the process. This job card is subject to an independent review to ensure that production details match all correspondence and approvals we have received from you.
- We then sew a sample of your design before production. This is inspected closely for conformity to your artwork
- Thirdly before the embroidery commences an independent check is done on the colour and placement details to assure accuracy.
- Finally each embroidered item is inspected and packaged to ensure you will be thrilled with your goods.
- Your goods are now securely packaged and prepared for shipping. We use all major shipping carriers as the rates for various package types and destinations can vary widely.
- Our most common method is via Purolator. We will use your carrier if instructed.
- If that is not possible we will use Canada Post or a local courier.
- If your order is time sensitive we can arrange alternative freight to accommodate.